Understanding Bach Copyright
The copyright in the Understanding Bach website and all its contents is owned by Bach Network UK and/or the authors of articles which it contains. All rights are reserved. No downloading, copying or other exploitation of the Understanding Bach website or any of its contents is permitted, except as set out below.
- Members of Bach Network UK and visitors to the Understanding Bach website are permitted to download, save and print single copies of articles from Understanding Bach for personal or educational use provided that the copyright header attached to the article is retained.
- Members of Bach Network UK and visitors to the Understanding Bach website are permitted to store articles from Understanding Bach electronically for personal or educational uses.
- Information from articles in Understanding Bach may be cited in a presentation or published work provided the author states that the information ‘is reprinted by permission of Bach Network UK’ and acknowledges the article and its author in the appropriate manner.
- Recompiling, copying, publication, republication or use of the any material from Understanding Bach, or any portion thereof, in any form or medium whatsoever, may be done only with specific written permission from Bach Network UK.
- The use of any material whatever from Understanding Bach for the purposes of monetary reward by means of the sale, resale, loan, transfer, hire or other form of exploitation in print or electronic media or in any other medium is forbidden under the terms of all our agreements with our contributors.